Help us learn more about the nature of memory!
Participants must be:
• 21-45 years of age
• Good physical and mental health
• A physical examination
• Providing blood for genetic analysis
• Learning and memory tasks
• Taking a study drug that has short-lasting effects on memory and perception
• Taking another study drug that might reverse those effects
• An MRI scan
For more information and to find out if you are eligible, please contact: Sean Wright 203-974-7491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.